Wednesday 23 July 2014

Tyrant

Best new series 2014
I was bored one day and my friend suggested that I watch this new series called "Tyrant" and I was like okay...but wow did it blow my mind!!!!This series is absolutely awesome.So I Google everything i can about this show and I was very disappointed in the results.How could such a cool series have such low ratings. come on...IMDb gave it a rating of 8.2, I would give it a straight 10 out of 10. I just love it too much :)

My favourite character has to be Jamal. He's the protagonist and I just love his aggressive and primitive way of thinking and analysing everything, which i know is very insulting but still....I just love him. Watching this series made me want to marry an Arab in the future because of the glamourous lifestyle the characters live in being a leader in a country in the Middle East.
Jamal Al-Fayeed

No comments:

Post a Comment